I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I Jut Love You Bitch XOXO

Hohohoho, I chekced My Request and Gues What I see, hahaha I lvoe thoose Girls And i make blanks to avoid problems and stuff but if u want to knwo who si the doll just tell em and i tell u XD.
Lol Ill ve Watching u B*tch, she seem like a pporr uggly disgusting ppl im thinking in making her ss but not by code, and i will not hack her (her account is worth 1/4 dollar, Or leesss) Anyway see why i close my gb Sarah? Anyway i do not know why they are ppl like this even know they can make frinds, i told her I only make SS my Bffs, and she is not one, But ugggggghh, But She just sayed make me "ss" as Princesofjb told me Cheese the cow that laughs" lol, But she is new on stardoll also amke the same thing to Princesofjb and its scary and kinda creepy GROSS but ugggh to exprese my feeling to the scammers and hacker y will took for too long, coz many of us has expend money in our dolls and anybody want to be hacker coz in real life THA IS ILEGAL U CAN DEMAND THEM AND SE THEM DYING IN JAIL coz they are stealing ur money and some are scammers, the only thing that worry me about hack me is the money i have spent in my doll, My Dkny and HB'S, And all my speciall friends.
XOXO ILL BE WATCHING U *winks*
AND ON PROPUSE SHE IS WRITTING SPANISH AND DOES KNOWS HOW TO WRITTE OR HAVE A ELEGANT WIRRINTG, UGHH I HATE HER but at the same time love her XD

No comments:

Post a Comment