I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 26 August 2010

CHICK.LIKE.ME. HACKED AND DETELED!!!!!!!

Well Thanksz To Breakindawn190 the best person ever i knew chic.like.me. or Lizzie were hacked anyway idk if Lizie shared her pass THING THAT ANYONE SHOULD DO! she was awesome she had acomplishments, she was nice and kind I Think her account was like 1.0000 dollars or moree!!!!!!!! Because she owend Dkny, Le, Awesome rooms and i think she has a member of Stardoll royalty, right now we are trying to get help from everywere possiblee in the aswesome blog The Ugly Side Of Stardoll!! Awesome and im Trying to contact isiwm19, but Also I send a message to stardoll ifnorming abo

ut this and if they can send the pas to her mail, to me, OR IF STARDOLL CAN STAY WITH THE ACCOUT UNTIL LIZIE GETS IT BACK! ANYWAY ITS OBIOUS THEY HACK HER LOOK AT THOOSE PHOTOS THAT DOLL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER REAL DOLL!

And By this pic bellow we can se she was deteled

No comments:

Post a Comment